Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Haven Final : Caroline Wozniacki beat Elena Vesnina ( RUS ) 6-2, 6-4


Caroline Wozniacki just won New Haven by having beaten Russian Elena Vesnina 6-2, 6-4. It wasn't a good match to watch to 'cause I think Caroline can do much better than this but she won and defended perfectly her New Haven title. Sometimes she was a bit too passive at my eyes, committing some dumb errors.

If she wants to peform well at the US Open and at further tournaments, she has to work on a better leg work ( if you get what I mean ) and also being much more agressive ! Being agressive from the begining 'till the end of the match.

I'm pleased she won this tournament but it would be time to reach for the 1st time of her career a Quarter final of a Grand Slam. She's still young, I know but she shouldn't waste too much time, I think.

Congratulations, Caroline but as demanding fan I want more and more titles !

No comments:

Post a Comment