Thursday, August 6, 2009

LA Women's Championships 2nd round : Caroline Wozniacki LOST to Sorana Cirstea ( ROM ) 6-1, 4-6, 6-7.

I'm full of anger with this stupid loss ! How can you lead a set and a break and then giving the match to your opponent ? That's what we call a CHOKE ! I thought she would learn of her recent losses but I guess I'm wrong ! Instead of showing and defending with pride her n°8 spot in the world, she performs bellow par ! I think more and more she's n°8 by default and not n°8 because of her results. Not satisfied at all what she shows the last weeks or even 3-4 months despite her tournament win in Eastbourne.
She also had to play much more tournaments than other players to get that n°8 spot. At my opinion, she plays way too much tournaments and I blame her father for all of this. She better gets sorted that out asap otherwise I fear the worse for her.

Next tournament : Cincinnati, Ohio. next week. Tournament where former n°1 Kim Clijsters will make her official come-back to the tour. Kim Clijsters talks more about a 2nd career. All the best to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment