Wednesday, October 28, 2009

1st match White Group : Caroline Wozniacki beat Victoria Azarenka 1-6, 6-4, 7-5.




If finaly was a good result for Caroline ! Quite impressed she could beat Victoria Azarenka when Caroline was doubtfull to play this match because of the injury she got at Luxemburg last week. It seems it was a great match but I couldn't watch it as I'm on lowband unfortunatly. As soon I can watch the match I will give my full impression but I think, by the comments I red here and there, Caroline showed great quality of tennis despite she lost the 1st set on a hard score : 6-1.

Yet, the qualification isn't there at all for Caroline as she still has to play against Jelena Jankovic and Dinara Safina.

Yet great begin to the group matches for Caroline !

No comments:

Post a Comment